The BMC N5A Nasal Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The nasal cushion is specially designed to eliminate bruising and creates a perfect fit to the contours of the face. The intelligent flexi groove design on the nasal cushion’s upper edge automatically and effectively adjust to the bridge of the nose. The N5A Nasal sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips providing the user with a convenient way to attach the headgear. The N5A Nasal mask’s frame-free design eliminates facial contact and the need for forehead support providing clear vision – for sleep therapy users who enjoy bedtime reading, watching TV before bedtime. The N5A Nasal Mask also reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points in the morning.
– Ultra-lightweight and comfortable delivering superior comfort
– Forehead Frame-free design ideal for bedtime reading (similar to the Respironics Wisp & ResMed Airfit N20)
– Auto seal cushions with intelligent flexi groove technology
– Clear field of vision allowing your patients to enjoy an unobstructed view during use.
– Compact, lightweight & quiet operation with patented easy release clips
– 5-part assembly making it easy to disassemble and clean.
– Easy release clips even for people with limited dexterity
– Available Sizes: Starter kit with S/M/L cushions and Individual sizes (Small| Medium | Large)